Monday, November 9, 2015

Ready2Go Card Kits - SU - Candy Cane Buttons

Another set of R2G card kits.
This set features the Candy Cane Designer Paper.  I cut the DSP into 4" squares.  I selected Not Quite Navy card bases.  The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Real Red on Whisper White.  I taped the greeting to the DSP square to create a full piece for the card front.  I wrapped a piece of RR grosgrain ribbon over the join and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.  I chose buttons from the Candy Cane set which came in Garden Green, Real Red, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze. I put red/green thread through the button then adhered the buttons to the right side of the greeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.