Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ready2Go Card Kits - SU - Letter to Santa Buttons

The last set of card kits for this project. 
I selected two papers from the Letters to Santa Designer paper set.  The top is large bold words in Early Espresso on white and the bottom was Early Espresso background with diamond pattern in Old Olive.  I cut the bottom to 4.00" W x 3.5" T and the top to 4.00" W x 1.75" T.  I taped these together so they became one piece and then adhered the Old Olive Striped grosgrain ribbon over the join ensuring good adhesion where the button will be placed. I taped the ends to the back.  I adhered this to the card front.  I selected the Brushed Bronze buttons into which I tied a length of Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and trimmed the ends.  I adhered the button to the card front with a large Zot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.