Monday, November 23, 2015

Card Club - November - Watercolor Ornaments

I started with color printed cards with the watercolor ornaments on it.  I cut the card with the Tim Holtz Cameo Frame die.  I chose a purple card which coordinated well with the image.  I wrapped a length of purple thread on the left hand side of the die cut then adhered it to the card front. For the greeting, I punched a Stampin Up Modern Label punch in green then added a SU Word Window punch with the sentiment.  The greeting is adhered at the bottom of the ornament die cut with 3D foam tape. 

Winter arrived yesterday, so our numbers were smaller than usual but we spent time after card making having tea and cake.  It was great.  The drive home was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.