Friday, November 27, 2015

Turquoise Snowflake

This is a card made with my own decorative card stock.  In among the various shades of green it had some turquoise spots so I chose that color for the accents.   I cut the decorative layer with the Memory Box Snowflake Collage die.  I chose to place a piece of deep turquoise behind one of the snowflakes in the upper right hand corner. I mounted the die cut to the card front. I added 2 tiny white brads in the center of the large snowflakes.  I added a Stampin Up banner in turquoise cut with the Bitty Banner Framelits.  The greeting is color printed in a coordinating green and punched with the SU Word Window.  This greeting is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Another brilliant card. The decorated paper is lovely with the die cut and the choice of turquoise is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.