Monday, September 26, 2016

Card Club - Sept - Floral Lattice Die

I started with the Stampin Up Lattice die cut from black card stock.
I then chose some small handmade paper flowers from Prima.
I selected a card which coordinated with the flowers.
I cut a piece of white card stock to leave a small border.  This layer was adhered to the card front.
The lattice die cut was adhered to the top of the card front leaving room for the greeting below.
I placed holes in the 5 intersections as shown with a push pin.  I then placed an iridescent flower sequin on a tiny black brad and then the turquoise flower. I pushed the prongs through the holes in the card front and spread the prongs apart on the inside of the card.
I glued the greeting punched with the Stampin Up Word Window punch onto the SU Modern Label punchie in a coordinating color.  This greeting was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.