Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mosaic Monday #9 - This Week

This is a few pics from my walk this morning.  The temperature was nice this am so a light coat was all I needed.

This is a path heading further into the river valley.  It's always interesting to imagine who walks this path.

The foliage is of much more neutral tones at this time of year.

The first on the top right I think might be Vanhoutte spirea.
The centre one is Common Snowberry (Symphoricarpos albus)
Bottom right is Dried Bull Thistle seed head.

This bench recently appeared at a condo on my regular walk.  It would be under full coverage of leaves in the summer and would offer respite from the heat.  As you can see the leaves have fallen and it's color fit right in with the dry leaves. 
This is whole wheat pancakes with a bit of high bush cranberry syrup and a touch of cream.  Yum!
A cup of chamomile tea rounds out the snack.  The white vase was a recent purchase at the thrift store.  In some of my shots for the tea calendar at my sister's we used hers but I wanted one.  It's been several months of looking regularly to find one not to big and simply white.  Happy with this one.
Sharing with Mosaic Monday #9 hosted by Maggie at Normandy Life.


3 comments:

  1. I always mean to take my camera along with me on our daily walk with M'selle Fleur but usually walk out the door carrying ball thrower, keys, phone, dog collar & lead! I'm glad that you remembered yours and enjoyed the walk through your neighbourhood with you because of it.
    Thanks for joining me for MM again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I don't go many places with making sure I have my camera with me. We just never know what we might see and need to capture!! Just beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.