- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, September 26, 2016
Card Club - Sept - Square Greeting
I chose an olive card and this designer paper from Bella Boulevard - One Fall Day by Stephanie Hunt - Needle in a Haystack. It was trimmed to leave a small border.
I then wrapped a piece of wide So Saffron ribbon across the bottom third of the designer paper piece and taped the ends to the back.
I trimmed the greeting close to the border then layered it onto a deep teal layer. The greeting was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.