- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- Card Challenges
- HowTo Tutorials
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
How To: Nature Printing
I plan to use these four as a set of Nifty Notes for sale this craft sale season.
I have put together a HowTo tutorial to show step by step how to produce these lovely images from nature. There are so many interesting shapes in leaves. You will be able to pick supple ones not dried ones from the trees or the ground. Check out my HowTo Tutorials.
This makes a fun activity to do with your kids or grand kids.