Monday, September 26, 2016

Card Club - Sept - Warm Flowers

I designed a classic DSP split. I chose designer paper from We R Memory Keepers - Grandma's Kitchen - Pretty Pinwheel.  I cut it to 5.25x4.00 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches.  I flipped the small piece and taped the piece back together.  I place a piece of caramel ribbon along the join and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the front of an ivory card.  I chose 3 warm colored handmade paper flowers which matched well with the paper. I placed the flower onto the ribbon and used a push pin make a hole through only the card front. I took a copper tiny brad, added a gold flower sequin, and place the brad through the large flower and the card front in the hole I just made.  Pressed the brads apart on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.