Friday, September 23, 2016

Share Your Cup #216 - Tupperware

I found these tall Tupperware Modular Mate Spice containers with yellow lids.  I've been using the containers from the store for the Greek Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Onion Flakes but they did not fit on my lazy susan carousel.  Now they fit on the carousel and are not sitting in front of the other Tupperware containers so they needed to be moved every time I needed something behind.

A bowl of gorgeous organic apples which I received this week. They are very much like Galas and are very decent size. 







This Tupperware Forget Me Not container in yellow was in my garage sale finds a couple of weeks ago.  The price was great and it is the large one so it holds an onion very nicely.  The other one I had was just too small.  I did not know they offered 2 different sizes.

Lunch was grilled cheese open face sandwich with fresh garden tomatoes with carrot salad.  Still have a few tomatoes left.

I found this Tupperware Modular Mate Keeper at the Thrift store the other day when just a couple of weeks ago I had made a mental note I could use another. These rarely show up because they are so practical.  The price was great and it's holding fresh garden corn for now.  The fridge is now pretty organized with containers for root vegetables, then celery & peppers, then bread, and fruit.

Submitting to Share Your Cup #216 hosted by Carol at Art & Sand.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Tupperware! I picked my tomatoes and bottled salsa yesterday. Hope I get a few more for eating! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.