Monday, September 25, 2017

Card Club - Sept - Copper Leaves

My card is my nod to fall arriving and thanksgiving. It is a trio of copper leaves.  The leaves were cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die.  It cuts these 3 leaves at one time.

I chose some copper metallic handmade paper I purchased a few years ago from a local business which has since closed.  I embossed the most solid one wit the Tim Holtz Cracked embossing folder to provide some texture to the card front.

The background designer paper is by BasicGrey - Pyrus - Oblate.  I loved that it had the copper tone and some wonderful green ones too. 

I added a green raffia bow held in place with a large copper brad. 

I chose not to include a greeting as the leaves fill the card front quite nicely.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.