Monday, September 25, 2017

Card Club - Sept - Tea Pot

I won this stamp and die set from Paper Sweeties this summer.

I stamped the teapot onto designer card stock by Carta Bella - True Friends - Forever Friends in black ink then cut it out with the die.

I printed the French script background in grey onto the pink card itself.  It's from The Graphics Fairy.

I ripped a piece of white card stock to create my table space then embossed it with the Cuttlebug Diamond in the Rough embossing folder.  I adhered across the bottom of the card in the landscape orientation.

I adhered the teapot onto the card front then placed the small handmade paper flower and flower sequin in the bottom right hand corner of the teapot and held these in place with a tiny white brad.

2 comments:

  1. Difficult to say which is the most beautiful!All of them are gorgeous!Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Sylvia, that card is just darling! It's certainly going to be some lucky person's cup of tea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.