Thursday, September 28, 2017

One Thousand Gifts - Session 4 - Trust: Bridge to Joy

I am leading this bible study tonight - One Thousand Gifts Bible Study - A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp.
Seven of us met tonight to share and learn.
I look forward to a time of slowing down, being intentional, checking my attitude and increasing my gratitude.

Session 4 - Trust: Bridge to Joy

Ann recounts an incident where she crosses a bridge and has the epiphany that every time she comes to a bridge she trusts the bridge builder to ensure safe passage across. We need to trust God who sent the bridge between Him and us. 

In this session Ann presents the concept of being "practical atheists".
  • When we live our lives not trusting the God we believe in.  
  • When we choose stress, it is an act of disbelief. 

 "When we can't see His Hand, we can trust His Heart"

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.