Friday, September 1, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge - Scallop Oval / Lavender

This is my card for my blog Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for September is Scallop Oval and Lavender.   I chose a white card then layered a piece lavender designer paper cut to leave a small border.  I then cut a scallop oval from lavender card stock with Spellbinder Nestabilities die.  I placed a iridescent fabric snowflake on every other scallop with a light purple tiny brad.  I placed a large white snowflake created with a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, the layered a medium snowflake again cut with a Martha Stewart punch then an iridescent fabric snowflake all held in place with a light purple tiny brad.  I chose not to include a sentiment as the snowflake says winter very nicely.  Sometimes I have folks on my Christmas Card list which do not celebrate so a winter card works in that situation.

Have you started your Christmas Card Making?  Get started today!

1 comment:

  1. This is so soft and pretty Sylvia. Those teeny tiny brads are perfect! I have managed to keep up with you (although I suspect you make multiples and I am only managing singles). My September card is here: http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.ca/2017/09/lavender-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.