Thursday, September 21, 2017

Welcome to my Kitchen - 1st one this fall

We had our first Welcome to my Kitchen of this fall session. 

We were treated to quiche, tea & coffee, toast and jam and muffins. 

Everything was delicious and we appreciate the time and effort the hostess made to provide refreshment and hospitality for the group of 14 ladies who gathered to share our summers and pray for each other and the concerns on our hearts.

The weather was not pleasant and my drive in this morning was somewhat stressful due to the sleet I wiped off my windshield this morning in the country.  It was not icy despite the whiteness in the ditches as I traveled.    I missed taking my traditional photos of the great food.

I just love this group and the concept.  We had a good time!!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. How special -- doesn't matter if the weather is bad when the friendship is warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to get together with like-minded people and enjoy good food and good conversation. I heard about the weather out your way - crazy for this time of year! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.