Saturday, May 25, 2024

Card - Watercolor - Belated Birthday

A large watercolor card for a teen who is heading into her last year of school in the fall.

The birthday was back in April but I got to deliver this card in person and it included a bit of mad money.  There is a big trip coming up in July so it will come in handy.

I used left overs from my senior show entries and cut a piece tall and narrow.

I added circles with a small glass vase dipped the same color that was still sitting o my palette.  How handy!

I then added petals, stems and leaves.

Then a bit of spattering.

I mounted it on a single layer of card stock in Stampin Up Lovely Lilac. 

I added a single sheet of insert on the back and tucked the moola behind it.

Loved the visit with this family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.