Friday, May 31, 2024

Photo Cards - Abstract

I created these 2 cards with a print I produced for a art show earlier this year which just did not work.

It was a 4x10 photo print of ice broken in a puddle in the spring.

I decided to trim it to a size I could place on cards.  I then layered it with a piece of Lovely Lilac card stock.

Then this was adhered to a black A2 card base.

A white quarter sheet insert and white envelope finished the card.

It is pressing under books overnight.


This is the other half of the print.

I used the same light purple card stock layer.

I mounted this one on a Basic Grey A2 card base.

A white quarter sheet insert and white envelope finished the card.

Glad to have another 2 cards into the card box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.