Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Cards - Christmas Ornaments

I have to get started on Christmas Cards because it is already May. 

I created the green watercolor paper yesterday.  The water color paper is 9x12". It cut it 3.75 x 5 " so I would have leftovers.

I cut red velvet paper with the Sizzix Ornament #2 die.  I chose gold foil paper for cutting the hanger.

I had enough leftover watercolor to punch 4 SU Scallop circles. I chose a gold heart brad as the accent and it will hold the 3 layers together.

I chose a SU Real Red A2 card base.  The water color layer was then adhered to the card front with double sided tape. I then a length of Real Red grosgrain ribbon which I just inserted into the hanger and adhered with ds tape.  The front piece got another tiny piece of tape. 

I seasonal insert and a white envelope for each of the 4 cards I made.  Onto the book press for the rest of the day then into the Christmas Card box for later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.