Monday, May 27, 2024

Cards - Watercolor - No Greetings

I used some of the leftover watercolor pieces from my entries for the senior show.

Here I have cut a 4 inch piece of watercolor then I mounted it to a SU Cool Caribbean A2 card base.

I added a embossed strip of SU Coral Calypso mounted on the left hand side with a teal blue large dot brad attached.

I added a quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.

I pressed it over night and it is ready for the card box.

I gave my niece another set of cards on the weekend so the box needs refilling.

This card started with a 4.00 x 5.25 inch piece of watercolor paper.

I chose a SU Groovy Guava A2 card base.

I placed a piece of SU Coral Calypso grosgrain ribbon across the watercolor piece and taped the ends to the back. 

I added 5 small handmade paper flowers held in place with tiny brads.  I colored the dark flowers with the leftover watercolor on my palette. Handy!

This layer was adhered to the card front with double sided tape.

I added a quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.  Sitting in my card box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.