Saturday, June 1, 2024

Card - Happy Birthday - Night of Navy

A card for my brother who is celebrating a birthday this week.

I chose a beige card base with navy and red accents.

The red layer was embossed with a recent thrift store purchase.  See below.

I punched a navy 1.75" circle and added a 1 3/8 circle greeting on beige cardstock.

I trimmed the embossed layer to place the circle off center, then ran a length of Night of Navy seam binding along the left hand side.

I attached the 2 circles over the embossed circle and held them in place with a navy mini brad.

A quarter sheet insert and an envelope and it is ready to deliver. 

No company branding on these but considering that the price was 2 for $1 and I have all the Stamping Up circle punches and Nestabilities dies which will cut circles I decided that it was a good investment.

One is masculine and the other would work for feminine cards it was a great combo.

There is some room in the embossing folder storage box which is priority as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.