Thursday, June 6, 2024

Cards - Christmas Ornament

I make another set of Christmas cards today as I had plumbers in for an inspection and a slow draining bathroom sink.

I glued some of the mosaic gift wrap to light card stock and pressed it over night.

I chose Cuttlebug 2 in 1 Ornament set die to cut the ornaments.  I then cut the hangers from silver designer paper and glued them with Quick Dry Adhesive.

I chose Orchid Opulence card bases in the A2 size. 

I chose Soft Sky for the embossed layer and used the Stampin Up Pine Bough folder.  I trimmed the layer before I embossed it. I glued it to the card front.  I added a silver star sequin to the center of the ornament and a short white grosgrain ribbon to the ornament and adhered it to the card front.

I had some left over inserts in the landscape orientation so I went with it.  White envelopes and I have 5 more cards in the Christmas Card box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.