Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Cards - Christmas - Night of Navy Snowflake

This designer paper is from the Season of Cheer collection by Stampin Up.

I cut the DSP to leave a small border. I strung these silver circles on navy crochet thread and tape the ends to the back. Then it was adhered to the card front with DS tape.

The ornaments were cut with the Gleaming Ornaments punch from silver paper and adhered behind the circles.

It makes them looks like light bulbs.

A seasonal insert and white envelope.

I was not fussy about the reverse print on this sheet of DSP so I chose the snowflake side for all these cards.

This A2 card base is Baja Breeze but it could have been Soft Sky as well.  I cut it to leave s small border all the way around.

I added an oval color printed greeting to the bottom left hand side to keep the warm blue corner visible.  It was mounted with 3 D tape.

A seasonal quarter sheet insert and white envelope completes it.


This is a similar colored layer as the previous one but on Night of Navy card base this time.


I added a Martha Stewart snowflake punchie made from 110lb card stock


I added a large blue sequin in the center. A tiny brad holds these to the DSP then that layer was adhered with DS tape to the blue card.


A seasonal quarter sheet insert and white envelope and these are done.


Glad to have a few more in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.