Thursday, June 27, 2024

Cards - Christmas - Red and Green Holly

I took time to make a few more Christmas cards before the craft room gets packed up to replace the flooring.

This paper is from the Season of Cheer collection.

I chose a Cherry Cobbler A2 card base and wrapped a length of Always Artichoke wide grosgrain ribbon across the paper widthwise.  Taped the ends to the back.

Adhered the DSP to the card front in the portrait orientation then mounted an oval greeting punchie over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

A seasonal quarter sheet insert and white envelope.

My photo taking space was already put away so I had to improvise hence the lacy curtain.  Plants are usually on this space but they were temporarily displaced.

This is a DSP Split card with the same Cherry Cobbler card base.  I cut the DSP layer at 3.5 inches and flipped the bottom piece and taped them back together. I placed a red band of card stock over the join and taped it to the card front.

I added a scallop circle and color printed greeting over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.

A season sentiment on a quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.




The green color in this collection is Mossy Meadow but since I don't have card stock in that color I substituted Always Artichoke which worked well.

I wrapped the dark green grosgrain ribbon across the designer paper and taped the ends to the back.  It was then adhered to the card front with double sided tape.

I created a poinsettia accent using the 5 Petal Punch with Real Red card stock, a non shed gold glitter punchie, a red sequin all held with a gold tiny brad.

It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  Seasonal quarter sheet insert and an envelope.  Pressing over night and they are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.