Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Cards - All Occasion

I wanted to finish a few more cards before cleaning up my space for company as well as use up the rest of this gold speckled paper. 

An Island Indigo card base with a piece of the gold decorative paper adhered with ds tape and glue stick.  

I added a gold fabric ribbon along the left hand edge knotted to the top of the card.

A flower element with leftover flowers from the earlier set. Cut with the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die.

Rust, golden yellow and blue to match the card all held in place with a copper mini brad.

White quarter sheet insert and envelope.

A masculine themed card with Not Quite Navy card base with a piece of the gold speckled decorative paper. 

A length of gold fabric ribbon tied along the top edge and knotted.

I cut a Tim Holtz mover and shaper Jalopy truck from same card stock as card and adhered with 3D tape.

A white quarter sheet insert with a white envelope.










For this card I used a SU Handsome Hunter A2 card base.

Adhered a piece of gold speckled decorative paper and trimmed the left hand side to the card edge with scissors.

Added a length of gold fabric ribbon along the fold edge of the card and knotted.

There was a star shaped hole where I had cut a shape earlier.  I cut a yellow star with the same cutter (SU Star Thinlits). It was adhered over the hold with 3D foam tape.

A white quarter sheet insert and white envelope and it is ready to give.



A bit of change of pace in color for this card.

The star was a leftover from earlier cardmaking so I mounted it to a piece of Tempting Turquoise card stock trimmed to leave a border.

I chose a bright green card base - Glorious Green I think.

I tacked the large star in Summer Sun then the small star in the same color as the blue layer. 

Made a hole in these layers and added a yellow star brad.

This layer was then adhered to the green card front.

White quarter sheet insert and envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.