Sunday, June 16, 2024

Card - HB - Floral Ribbon

I found this floral ribbon at the ReUse Center this week and I thought it would work for a card.

I chose to make an A7 card because it did not cut off any of the rose ovals.

I chose a SU Handsome Hunter green card base. Then I added a smaller layer of SU Rose Red card stock. Then a piece of Very Vanilla to highlight the rose ovals in the ribbon.

I painted the right hand side of the VV layer with some rose colored watercolor leaving a spot of a greeting. Once the watercolor was dry and pressed flat I adhered the pieces in the layers you see.

I stamped the greeting with SU Cherry Cobbler ink with a SU greeting stamp.

I then wrapped the ribbon along the left hand side and taped the ends to the inside of the card.   I added an insert and 5x7 inch envelope and the card is ready to go.  This is for my sister who celebrates a birthday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.