Monday, June 24, 2024

Art Show - AAC - Photography Show

I managed to get 2 pieces ready for the Allied Arts Council - Photography Show this year.

Delivered these on Saturday and they are in the gallery.

This photo was taken for one of my regular photo challenges on line at Flickr.  I love the bright colors and the abstract presentation. It challenges the brain to work out what it is.  I had several folks ask about it.

Title: Bright Edges

Size: 11.00 x 13.00 inches

Medium: Photography

Print: 08 x 10 inches

Mat: 11x13 Black mat

Frame: 11x13 Metal Champagne Satin Finish
This is the same photograph that I had prepared for the Value of Color Show in December which I glued to cradle board which had a blemish and it ruined the photo.  I has to paint over it.

I decided to print it again and frame it.

Title: The Maw

Size: 16.75 x 13.75 inches

Medium: Photography

Print: 08 x 10 inches

Mat: 11x14  White double mat with black edges

Frame: 14x16 Wood Black Low Profile 

I have named this because the plant is called Mother of Thousands and it looks like a monsters mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.