Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Cards - Christmas Snowflakes

This background paper is wrapping paper.  I liked the color scheme so I brought it home from ReUse despite having too much designer paper already.

I cut it to leave a border on the A2 card of SU Ballet Blue card stock. 

I cut the snowflakes with the Stampin Up Snow Flurry Bigz die from white and Tempting Turquoise card stock. 

The solid circle is punched with the 1.75 inch punch.  These were layered and aligned along the left hand side of the card.  All held in place with a white mini brad.

Full half sheet blank insert with a white envelope.

This card features a SU Lovely Lilac textured A2 card base.

A background of lovely mosaic purple toned wrapping paper.

I cut the snowflakes with the Snow Flurry Bigz Die.  Punched a circle of 1" from the same card stock as the card base.

All held in place with a mini brad in a warm purple color.

I added a banner along the bottom edge from the card base card stock.

I may add a greeting later.

Full white insert to cover the brad tabs showing on the inside of the card.  White envelope to finish.

This was very versatile paper because I made 4 cards with 4 different colored card bases.

This card base is Orchid Opulence in an A2 size with landscape orientation.

I cut the snowflakes with SU Snow Flurry Bigz die.  The middle snowflake was cut from Pacific Point card stock.

These are all held in place with a purple mini brad.

I complete forgot that I would use silver on some of these cards. It is what it is.  

Full half sheet insert and white envelope.

The card base on this card is Bashful Blue in an A2 size.

I cut the snowflakes with the Stampin Up Snow Flurry Bigz die.

The smaller snowflake is Brilliant Blue and the stack of die cuts are held in place to the card front with a snowflake specialty brad.

I added a strip of the card color under the snowflake stack.

Full half sheet insert and white envelope.

Glad to have a few Christmas cards in my box as it is nearly half way through the year.

Happy with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.