Thursday, June 13, 2024

Card & Basket - Thanks

I made a large card for a group of guys who worked on my place in recent days.

I started with a half sheet card so an 8.5x11 inch piece of card stock folded in half. 

This Island Indigo - a rich deep blue. I chose to use this holey gold decorative paper and was thrilled to see the blue show through like small bits of water.

I had some satin ribbon to match. I punched 3 holes at the top and did an inny outy knot in which I captured the length of ribbon that held the star.

The yellow star is cut with the Sizzix Star Primitive #2 from Summer Sun card stock. Then embossed with the Cuttlebug Thanks Words folder trying to align the "Thank You" to be visible.  I punched a hole in the top and strung the ribbon through. It is also held in place with 3D foam tape. This was a last minute card but it worked out so well. Full insert helped to cover all the names and a white envelope.

I delivered a basket of healthy food for the guys.  

Crackers and cheese, snap peas, tomatoes and carrots. 

I did throw in a box of hot chocolate for dessert.

I lined the basket with lime green tissue paper.

The basket was a nice sturdy one with metal accents which suited the situation.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.