Saturday, June 7, 2014

Christmas Stack - Joy Background

I love this card.  When I saw this card stock background I just had to buy it.  I was not sure how I was going to use it but I just love the way this simple card turned out.  I color printed several images I designed onto vellum.  The strip is 2.75" wide.  Cut the white/kraft background to 3.75 x 5.00 inches.  I placed the vellum on the front of the background and folded over the top and bottom to the back.  I added several wraps of crochet cotton around this layer and tied a knot and trimmed the ends. This layer was then adhered to the front of a white card.





I included an ornament, an angel, a tree and a wreath in the set of cards.

You can find my Ready 2 Go Christmas kits here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.