- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, June 23, 2014
Paper Decorating and Cool Tools
Texture comes from a variety of common every day items. Commercial stencils, baskets, fish net pattern of plastic and much more.
I pinned my paper to a piece of card board so I could spray it vertically.
The colors I brought to play with that day were: Radiant Rain - Plum Crazy, FWliquid acrylic - Indian Yellow, Marine Blue, Rotring liquid acrylic Blue Violet and White Pearl. Nick Bantock Ink in Cerulean Azure, Rose Madder, and Chartreuse Leaf. Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Peacock Feathers, Crushed Olive and Victorian Velvet.