Monday, February 23, 2015

Card Club - Feb - Flower HB

This is a feminine birthday card. This card is based on the thank yous I made here.









I used panel card and envelopes sets I bought thinking that they would make quick kits.  The envelopes unfortunately were not A2 so all the white cards had to be trimmed.  I then trimmed the color panels down to match leaving a small border. I punched the top with the Fiskars ribbon punch once on the left and once on the right hand side. I ran the white seam binding through and knotted in the center.  I trimmed the ends. This was adhered to the card front. I created the greeting and color printed them.  I trimmed it close to the border.  It was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape. I laid the white flower in the centre of the card, used a push pin to create a hole then put the small flower sequin, then the medium blue flower and the large white flower onto the white tiny brad, pushed the prongs through the hole and spread them on the inside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.