Monday, February 23, 2015

Card Club - Feb - Scallop Oval

Here are the cards for Card Club for February 2015.  We will have a good time tonight card making and visiting.

I started with the designer paper from Glitz Design - Sparrow Daisy. It had lots of colors and a solid color on the back which would work well with the layout I had in mind. I cut the DSP with the Sizzix Frame Oval Scallop red die then I turned the scallop frame over to show the orange then I placed the oval back inside and taped them together on the back.  I selected a card based on a color in the oval then I added a white embossed layer with the Cuttlebug A2 Rebecca folder.  Onto the white layer I glued the oval frame. I color printed the greetings and punched them with the Stampin Up Word Window punch.  I layered it onto a black banner cut with one of the SU Bitty Banner Framelits which was adhered with 3D foam tape.  To balance the layout I added a black flower punchie with a white flower sequin held in place with a tiny black brad.

I made kits which had yellow, blue, teal or purple cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.