Monday, February 23, 2015

Card Club - Feb - HB Masculine Plaid










I started with the plaid DSP on this card.  I selected the yellow layer based on the paper.  I cut the layer to 4 x 5.25" as usual.  I cut the paper with the Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday thin die.  See notes below on alignment. The yellow layer was glued to the card front.  I left the happy with no glue.  I then glued the designer paper which was cut to 5 x 1.5" below the greeting.  I punched 2 holes through all layers of the card front with a 1/8" circle punch. I pulled the ribbon through and knotted it. Trimmed the ribbons ends.  The contrast between the solids really makes the sentiment pop.

I made kits with green, brown or navy cards to give some variety and the DSP provided lots of choices. These make great cards for guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.