- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
How To: Memory Box Grand HB Alignment
The yellow layer was cut to 4.00 x 5.25".
Once the yellow layer was cut to size I placed a pencil mark on the left and right hand side at 7/8" from the top. I then aligned the die just below this mark which made the cut straight and the marks are on the piece which is removed which means no erasing marks. Taped down the die and ran it through the Big Shot.
See the card here.