Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sympathy - Sketch

I made this card for a friend who lost her Mom this week.

I started with a Stampin Up Groova Guava card. I stamped it with Script Background Builder ink Blush Blossom craft ink and clear embossed it. This provided a subtle texture I wanted. I paired this with a Sahara Sand DSP of small flowers.  I made a banner from SS stamped with the same background in the matching ink.  I created the ends with my 2" square punch.  I don't have a SU sympathy stamp so I used the one I have from Stampendous.  It was stamped in Blush Blossom and clear embossed.  Cut with smooth circles in SB Nesties 2.5".  Then I cut a 3" circle from GG onto which I layered my sentiment. This layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Submitting this card to Fab Friday Challenge 58.

2 comments:

  1. Oo, Groovy Guava! I miss it so much! You created a perfect and refined sympathy card - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple! perfect for a sympathy and it's so nice to see this old favorite color again! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.