Saturday, February 28, 2015
Sympathy - Sketch
I started with a Stampin Up Groova Guava card. I stamped it with Script Background Builder ink Blush Blossom craft ink and clear embossed it. This provided a subtle texture I wanted. I paired this with a Sahara Sand DSP of small flowers. I made a banner from SS stamped with the same background in the matching ink. I created the ends with my 2" square punch. I don't have a SU sympathy stamp so I used the one I have from Stampendous. It was stamped in Blush Blossom and clear embossed. Cut with smooth circles in SB Nesties 2.5". Then I cut a 3" circle from GG onto which I layered my sentiment. This layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
Submitting this card to Fab Friday Challenge 58.