Monday, February 22, 2016

Card Club - Feb - Half Circle

This is a design I have used before but with a change in paper and card stock it creates a new look.  Here I have selected a designer paper with lots of colors so I could change my card stock color and create variety in the kits.  I used purple, blue, green and pink card stock.  I dipped into my stash of white silk flowers and chose 2 different sizes.  I'm getting to the end of the large ones and they are longer available at my local craft store which is very disappointing.  The card is tall card the the card stock measures 4.25 x 11 inches.  This allows for the ribbon to easily be attached to the inside of the card.  The ends are taped to the inside of the card leaving a little slack, then a shorter piece is tied on.  Alternatively, tie on the shorter first and then tape the ribbon to the inside of the card.  The large flower is placed on the card front and a push pin is used to create a hole for the brad. Place the small then the large flower on the brad.  Push the prongs through the hole and press apart on the inside of the card. I chose this card to provide some with Easter greetings.  We will be meeting again before the holiday but if the cards need to be mailed it would be too late. The greeting is the Modern Label punch with the Word Window punch in the bottom right hand corner.
The grey card features Deja Views - Through the Years - Midnight Blossoms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's so very beautiful, Sylvia! The dotted paper is indeed interesting, the colours are lovely and the flower and the ribbon make the card just perfect. Some people will be very happy at Easter. :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.