Sunday, February 28, 2016

Friday's Hunt 1.9

I'm submitting this to Friday's Hunt hosted by Teresa at Eden Hills.

The prompts for this week are:
Starts with "I"
Favorite
Blue

I have to say that I was a bit stumped with "I" so I pulled out the dictionary for inspiration.  I chose inch.  This is a clear ruler of which I took a picture of one inch.

This week's Favorite.  I have owned this mug for several years.  It was one of the freebies at my Steeped Tea party a couple of years ago.  It sat in a box till this weekend, when I discovered it during some indepth decluttering. I opened the box to remind myself what was inside and imagine my surprise when it was a turquoise mug because since I've owned the mug I have selected this blue for my dinnerware.  Now it fits in perfectly so it is this week's favorite.


I have been looking for containers to organize my tea collection.  I found these at the thrift store.  The labels had coffee names in them so I get the impression that they originally held flavored coffee.  After a clean up, they now hold tea bags in 3 types: Green, Earl Grey and Chamomile.  These are teas I always have on hand. The lids were not tight enough for loose tea.  I'm really happy with these.  I will pair them with my Tazo Tea tins which still have to have their labels removed.  That is a lot of work.

See I'm too late but you still check out the links.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.