Thursday, March 31, 2016

Christmas - Use Your Stash

I made this card with pieces from my stash.  The strip of designer paper, I think is by Basic Grey.  It combines the dill color and the brighter citron green color.  I chose textured card stock in a citron color for the card which works with the darker green.  I cut the trees with the Tree Art Stamp & Die set by Hampton Art from a scrap of dill card stock. I've owned this die for a few years and this is the first time using it from my stash. I stamped them with a spatter stamp in dark green ink. I embossed the middle one with a Cuttlebug Friends Forever embossing folder which mimics the design in the decorative paper.  I printed the greeting in red on white card stock. I ripped the bottom edge and adhered it to the card front.  The next layer was the designer paper. Then came the three trees.  Submitting to challenge at Holly Jolly - Use your stash.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sylvia. Thanks for joining our challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, HJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, love the design and papers used. Thanks for entering Holly Jolly Christmas
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.