Sunday, March 13, 2016

Farewell Card

I made this card for a lady from our congregation who is moving.  We will miss her and her family.

I started with a light green parchment card stock which I folded in half.  I applied a piece of Recollections Designer paper to the front cut to leave a small border.  I cut a piece of light green card stock with a picket fence Die-namics thin die.  I cut the piece of card stock to be narrow enough as I did not want the pickets as I was going to use it as a ribbon threader.  I trimmed it to the width of the card.  I taped my orange organza ribbon to the back of the DSP then ran it through the slots in the die cut. I tied the ends in a bow and trimmed the ends.  The orange picks up the orange in the large flower which is the focal point.

I created a couple new Nifty Notes to include in a gift of cards for her in her new job.   These again feature watercolors from Pixabay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.