Friday, March 4, 2016

Decorative Paper - Card Set 2

This decorative paper was done with liquid acrylic paint applied to a piece of acrylic board. I then picked it up with a 4x6 photo paper.  This features a warm yellow with deep blue and where they merged a deep green.  I trimmed the decorative paper to leave a small border.  I adhered it to the front of a dark green card.  The greeting was color printed in navy on vellum and clear embossed.  It was trimmed and placed in the bottom third of the card and held in place with tiny navy brads.  I added green sequins onto the brads then added a few more held in place with Bling Zots.





This card features letterpress decorative paper in pink and navy.  I added a piece of navy crisp ribbon across the bottom third of the card.  I added a white and blue silk flowers and a white sequin all held in place with a tiny navy brad.  This accent was placed on the right hand side and is offset with a scallop oval greeting in the top left corner.

This paper was created with watercolor onto heavy bond paper.  It features teal and purple colors in a very diluted colors.  I cut the paper to leave a small border. I ripped the top and bottom edges of the vellum greeting.  I placed the heart to the left then put adhesive under it and added it to the card front. I cut the wedding couple with the Cricut and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.  It was cut at 4 inches with the silhouette option.  I cut it from brushed white card stock.  I used quick dry adhesive applied with a very narrow tip to get the glue only where I wanted. it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.