Sunday, August 18, 2024

Card - HB watercolor - Purple

A large purple watercolor card for my aunt who is celebrating a birthday soon.

There is several layers and colors of watercolor brushed across then dried.

Later, I just let color drip down the paper while it was standing.  Catching the drips at the bottom on the desk.

It was then pressed flat.

A simple flower where I punched the flower and painted it with the bits left on the palette. Added a stem and a center.

Half sheet sized card on SU Lavendar Lace cardstock.

I added some clear  rhinestones held in place with Bling Zots. Full sheet insert to hide the brad in the center of the flower. White envelope and it's done.   

Found a new place to take my card pictures where I did not have to move stuff all the time.  See how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.