Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Cards - Christmas Cards - Trees

I have done these colorful trees on a smaller scale before.

This is an A2 card in landscape orientation.

The bottom of the card is wet with clear water and then you paint your trees above wet on dry until at the bottom you reach the puddle of water you laid earlier.

I did work out how to print the greeting on the bottom of the watercolor panel.

This is Taken with Teal with a seasonal insert and white envelope.


I think these trees are a bit too far apart but at least they are green.

The black greeting printed on the panel with the printer before mounting to card front.

Mounted on a Kiwi Kiss card base with a seasonal insert and white envelope.











Not sure how well this color works but there it is!

Black printed greeting on the watercolor panel.

Card base is Island Indigo with a seasonal insert and white envelope.


1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely technique. I think I need to try this. I need more practice with wet-on-wet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.