Saturday, July 16, 2016

Decorative Paper - Set 2

I delivered cards to the gallery today.
This card features the Memory Box Jumbled Happy Birthday greeting cut from silver foil card stock.  I chose a blue card which worked well this decorative paper made with ink applied to photo paper with a foam brush. It was glued to the card front leaving a small border. I adhered the greeting on the bottom third of the card with Quick Dry Adhesive by Scotch.  I punched 2 holes with the Stampin Up slot punch and pulled a piece of silver metallic ribbon through and knotted it.
On this wedding card I used some paper made with the Bubble Technique.  It was trimmed to leave a small border of the card showing.
It was in the purple lavender color range so I found a purple card that would work well with the paper.
I printed the clip art wedding couple from EDigg Clipart in black on vellum then clear embossed the image and greeting.  I trimmed the vellum to be smaller than the bubble paper.
I tacked the bubble paper to the card front then placed the vellum in place and held all in place with 4 tiny white brads in each corner.  I used a push pin to create holes for the brad prongs then spread them apart on the inside of the card.






This card features decorative paper made by brushing acrylic paint onto white card stock.  It creates a nice matte finish.
I punched the one edge of the purple and the white card stock strips twith the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch.  I adhered the white one on to the right edge of the purple one.  I placed turquoise grosgrain ribbon on the right and white on the left.  This layer was adhered to a turquoise card.
I stamped the Stampin Up Triple Treat Flower stamp onto white with Tempting Turquoise. I punched the Five Petal Flower punch from the same decorative paper.  These were layered and I added a TT button in the centre held in place with a Zot.
I created a bit of dimension with some white cotton thread which was adhered to the accent.  The accent was then adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
Great card for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.