Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ready2Go Christmas Stack Kit - Snowflake Blues

Another Christmas Stack kit.

This one based on the Stampin Up Snow Flurry Bigz die.  I decided to create the same layout in 3 different card colors of warm blue from dark to light: Not Quite Navy, Blue Bayou and Baja Breeze.

I cut the label with the Apothecary Label thin die in Pool Party card stock.  I cut the large snowflake from the same color card stock as the card, the next one in Whisper White and added a warm blue confetti snowflake in the center.  These are all held together with a tiny white brad.


The greeting layer was done on Whisper White with the greeting matching the card color.  The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  It was trimmed to leave a decent border and adhered to the blue card.  The snowflake accent was then adhered to the greeting layer with 3D foam tape.


Please check my R2Go Stack Kits tab for availability.

1 comment:

  1. So lovely, I'm a simple scrap booker absolutely not a card maker and I really appreciate how special your cards are.
    Looking forward to your company on Mosaic Mondays soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.