- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- Card Challenges
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, July 11, 2016
Prima Flowers - Thanks
I placed the Stampin Up Little Letters thinlits to spell Thanks onto my magnetic plate. I ran it through the Big Kick and cut the word into the chevron card stock.
I added some ivory grosgrain ribbon topped with a piece of teal organza which were taped to the back of the layer.
I used a push pin to create the hole for the tiny white brad holding a large warm pink, medium turquoise Prima flowers, a small off white silk flower and a small flower sequin.