Monday, July 11, 2016

Jumbled HB - Teal and Silver

I am working on options for card layouts done with the Memory Box Jumbled Happy Birthday thin die.  I have used flowers, a punch and now I added ribbon. 
The designer card stock layer in a damask pattern has been punched with the Stampin Up Slot punch from both the left and right hand sides.  This creates a half inch slot into which I can pull a length of ribbon. 
I die cut some foil card stock from a chocolate box with the greeting die.  I adhered the dies to the bottom of the background layer. 
I pulled some half inch silver metallic and narrower teal organza ribbon through the slots and knotted them both together.  Trimmed the ends with scissors.  The layer was adhered to the teal card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.