- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, July 11, 2016
Jumbled HB - Teal and Silver
The designer card stock layer in a damask pattern has been punched with the Stampin Up Slot punch from both the left and right hand sides. This creates a half inch slot into which I can pull a length of ribbon.
I die cut some foil card stock from a chocolate box with the greeting die. I adhered the dies to the bottom of the background layer.
I pulled some half inch silver metallic and narrower teal organza ribbon through the slots and knotted them both together. Trimmed the ends with scissors. The layer was adhered to the teal card.