- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- Card Challenges
- HowTo Tutorials
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
HB - Stripes
I cut the greeting twice with the Memory Box Jumbled Happy Birthday thin die. Once, with the back side terra cotta of the designer paper then another with dark grey card stock. I layered these having the grey create a shadow and adhered them with Quick Dry Adhesive.
I glued the greeting on the designer paper. I added a strip of terracotta designer paper below the greeting and adhered it to the card front with 5 tiny brads.
Sharing with the following challenges: Come and Get It Challenges - Checks or Stripes.