Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Ready2Go Christmas Stack Kit - Winter Bright

I used the Stampin Up Winter Bright Designer paper which features Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue.  I selected card stock in the main colors.  I chose a .5 inch red cotton ribbon.  The focal element features large and medium white silk poinsettias with daisy confetti in a coordinating color.  The DSP was cut with a One Sheet Wonder Template.

On this first card I chose to match the DSP with the card color - Wild Wasabi.  I cut the card stock at 4.25W x 11T inches and scored it at 5.5 inches.  I glued the DSP measuring 4.25W x 3.00T inches along the bottom edge.  I adhered the red ribbon over the top edge of the DSP and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  I used a push pin to make a hole in the ribbon and card front and the red daisy confetti.  I placed the prongs of the tiny white brad through the confetti, the medium then large poinsettia then through the card front, opening the prongs on the inside of the card.
 
For this second card, I matched the card color - Bashful Blue with the Winter Bright designer paper. Again, the card is cut at 4.25W x 11T inches and scored it at 5.5 inches.  I glued the DSP measuring 4.25W x 3.00T inches along the right hand edge.  I adhered the red ribbon over the left edge of the DSP and taped the ends to the inside of the card.   I used a push pin to make a hole in the ribbon and card front and the red daisy confetti.  I placed the prongs of the tiny white brad through the confetti, the medium then large poinsettia then through the card front, opening the prongs on the inside of the card.
For this third card, I chose the card color - Wild Wasabi and the Bashful Blue side of the Winter Bright designer paper. Again, the card is cut at 5.5W x 8.5T inches and scored it at 4.25 inches.  I glued the DSP measuring 5.25T x 1.75W inches along the right hand edge of the card.  I adhered the red ribbon over the left edge of the DSP and taped the ends to the inside of the card.   I used a push pin to make a hole in the ribbon and card front and the red daisy confetti.  I placed the prongs of the tiny white brad through the confetti, the medium then large poinsettia then through the card front, opening the prongs on the inside of the card.


The cutting pattern I used is the OSW1.  I tipped the orientation of card 3 to tall instead of wide based on the layout template.

Check out my R2Go Stack Kits page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.