Tuesday, November 14, 2023

2024 Photo Calendar - Flower

 My photo calendars are ready!

2024 Flower - This is my floral calendar this year.  It represents what I have seen on my morning walks, the flowers I have enjoyed at the St. Albert Botanic Park and the wonderful front yards in the neighborhood.

This calendar has 13 4x6 pages which is 12 month pages with an index/title page.  The holidays have been marked in red.

January - Hosta Bloom                      July - Blue Flax

February -  Coral Sunset Peony        August - Alium

March - False Sunflower                    September - Sunflower

April - Plum Blossom                         October - Common Spiderwort

May - Tulips                                       November - Snowdrop Anemone

June - Alberta Rose                          December - Temptation Amaryllis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.