Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Christmas Cards - Joyeux Noel - Blue

 

Another set of French Christmas cards. These feature blue paste paper my sister and I made years ago.

I chose Stampin Up Brocade Blue card stock for this set.  I cut a layer of Whisper White to leave a small border all the way around.

I cut the paste paper 3.5 inches wide and 4.75 inches tall. I aligned the Memory Box Grand Joyeux Noel thinlit along the top edge top edge up and cut with magnetic platform. The cutting has created many little pieces that I had to make sure to collect.  I adhered the die cut to the white layer with tape and quick dry adhesive around the Noel word to keep it stuck down. I then had to find the right piece for the noel O and E and stick those on with quick dry adhesive. 

The accents were cut with the Martha Stewart large snowflake punch and the Stampin Up Ornament punch. I used a tiny navy star brad for the dot on the J and a blue round sequin in the middle of the snowflake. I adhered a blue star confetti in the middle of the ornament with a Bling Zot. I drew a line to the top with a fine blue marker. A tiny blue sequin was placed for the dot on top of the J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.